Expert printing made easy
Low Cost. High Return.
TS100-1600 Dye Sublimation Printer
Offered at an entry-level price, Mimaki continues in its pursuit of a sustainable solution, while delivering high print performance with maximum speeds up to 70m2/h – setting new standards in dye sublimation printing.
As the economical printing solution for fashion, soft signage, home & interior, sportswear and sublimated products, the TS100-1600 is an absolute game-changer.
- Price/Performance ratio Providing value for money.Due to our cross-platform development of the “100 series”, Mimaki is once again setting a new standard for paper sublimation printing in both price and performance, with a maximum speed of up to 70 sqm per hour.
- Print stabilityFeatured with well-known Mimaki core technologies.The TS100-1600 comes featured with all of Mimaki’s core technologies, including Maps4 to prevent banding, as well as NCU and NRS, a unique combination that automatically detects and replaces missing nozzles without interference of the operator.
- DAS system Performs both a bi-directional and media feed adjustment.Introducing Mimaki’s -easy to operate- Dot Adjustment System (DAS), which automatically performs two adjustments: the bi-directional adjustment and the media feed adjustment.
The bi-directional adjustment assures the drop landing accuracy for a perfect round dot, resulting in the highest possible print quality.
The media feed compensation optimises the feeding of the media, eliminating horizontal banding.
- Media Take-Up systemDelivered as standard with media take-up system.The printer comes fully equipped with a media take-up system that can handle rolls of up to 45kg.
Designed to produce a wide range
of materials and applications
Dye sublimation inks
for high durability and colour intensity
The TS100-1600 comes with Mimaki’s high quality Sb610 dye sublimation ink in a 4 colour configuration. Sb610 ink, known for its rub-fastness, durability and colour intensity, will contribute to the range of applications you are able to print. Sb610 comes in convenient 1 litre bottles.
For even more confidence
our inks are OEKO-TEX® certified
Mimaki inks Sb610 are OEKO-TEX® certified. ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX® is a mechanism by which textile chemical suppliers demonstrate that their products are suitable to print skin-friendly clothing and other textiles for end users.
This certificate therefore constitutes an important decision-making element when purchasing inks for textile production.
This printer includes Mimaki Core Technologies that offer the best print quality, maximum productivity and reduced exposure to risks that can delay production. See below list of core technologies that are included in the TS100-1600.
Productivity & Convenience
- Nozzle Check Unit (NCU), to detect missing nozzles
- Nozzle Recovery System (NRS), to replace missing nozzles
- Head Selection, shuts down one print head
- Automatic Cleaning Function, to keep the print head clean
- Automatic Wiper Cleaner, to keep the wiper clean
- Mimaki Advanced Pass System 4 (MAPS), to reduce banding
- Waveform Control (WFC), for best possible image sharpness
- Variable Dots Technology (VDT), for smoother gradations
- Mimaki Fine Diffusion (MFD), for smoother colours
- Dot Adjustment System (DAS), for stable printing
|Print head||2 drop-on-demand piezoelectric head; stagger arrangement|
|Print resolution||Y: 360 dpi, 720 dpi|
X: 600dpi, 900 dpi
|Drop size||Min: 5pl, Max: 19pl|
|Head height||Manual adjustment (3.0/3.5mm from platen)|
|Ink colour||4C (Bl, M, Y, K)|
|Ink supply||1L bottle supply|
|Max printing width||1,610mm|
|Max media width||1,620mm|
|Media thickness||1.0mm or less|
|Outside diameter||250mm or less|
|Roll weight||45kg or less|
|Interface||USB2.0 / Ethernet|
|Power supply||Single phase (AC100~120/200~240V +/- 10%, 50/60Hz +/- 1Hz)|
|Power consumption||AC100V: 1.44kW / AC200V:1.92kW|
|Safety Standards||VCCI class A, FCC Class A, CE Marking (EMC Directive, Machinery and Low Voltage Directive), CB Certification, RoHS, RCM, EAC|
The primary task of RIP (Raster Image Processor) software is to convert the different formats of the file to be printed into data the printer “understands” as raster data.
TxLink 4 (optional)
Dye Sublimation ink
Mimaki ink developed for fast printing on sublimation paper.